Thursday, May 19, 2011

San Jose Is A Classy Bunch



Shocking that Ben Eager, the guy from that hack team in Chicago, who plays with a gutless wimp, a diver (who if he was European Don Cherry wouldn't shut up about him), a lard-ass, and whatever this is, is a goon. Way to get fired up Ben. It was Daniel Sedin's fault that Gutless decided to get in a horribly mismatched fight. But at least Ole Gutless redeemed himself by turning his head, closing his eyes and throwing wild punches.

I was also very happy to see that Napoleon (without the brains) Gary Bettman was there to witness the great job his officials do. That was PRE-MEDITATED boarding and all he gets is two minutes. But please Gary keep going soft on these goons because that will stop them. If Raffi Torres gets suspended for two playoff games for that elbow and this piece of crap gets nothing I am driving to Toronto to punch that little troll. Is it wrong that I get enraged when I see a shot of Gary Bettman, but was indifferent about Osama bin Laden?

After Eager slew footed Mason Raymond, which I am surprised that even got called, and they scored on that Powerplay, they should have all skated by the Sharks bench and thanked Eager. But hey not like his team imploded. I know the Sharks choking in the playoffs is brand new, I just love they are all douche-bags now. Way to taunt the opposing goalie after you scored on him, to make your deficit 4 goals instead of 5, you sure got in his head.

Speaking of douche-bags Logan Couture celebrating after that goal was ridiculous. Hey Jonathan Cheechoo 2.0, you haven't done anything yet. Call me in 5 years when another great young player from San Jose is being brought up and I have to call my brother and ask "Who was that turd everyone said was great that played there 5 years ago?"

I want Raffi looking like Bill Lambier and Kevin McHale out there next game. Sharpen your elbows boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment