Saturday, May 21, 2011

If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It


Hey my team just scored 7 goals in a Western Conference Final game, I think I will mess with the line-up. How in anyway, shape or form does that sound smart? Why on earth would anyone mess with a team that just scored 7 goals? Alain just got out-coached badly...I know thats a shocking statement.

The little Frenchman is not the only one at fault here. The Valium Twins returned to their natural state: Apathetic. Their back-checking was a joke, their effort was a disgrace, and their disgusting attempts at "playing the body" angered me more than anything. Until I saw the Defense.

Ryan Clowe alone in front on the PP, countless breakaways and odd-man rushes, and some of the sloppiest play I have seen in awhile. They were missing wide open passes, easy body-checks, and their effort was also lack-luster. All this BS caused me to turn off the game during the second period.

I have no problem with a team getting outplayed. If this team were a six seed I wonder worry. But this team won the Presidents's Trophy and has talent out the ass. Nothing frustrates me more than a talented team that is losing because of a lack of effort. Its disgusting, and an insult to anyone who has ever played the game. This team could have steam rolled the teams they have played, but half the time they seem disinterested and lackadaisical. I have no idea what team I will see on any given night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment