Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Still One Win Away


I was expecting a 10-0 victory last night, but I was expecting a closer game than what we saw. It was just mind-blowing. That close, that freaking close, and you don't close it out. The loss itself wasn't as disappointing as the performance. 

They came out flying and looked good. They didn't start out like the other games where they were outplayed from the first drop of the puck. They had energy, and looked as if they weren't going to be pushed around. Then Mason Raymond gets hit (don't even get me started on that), and they completely collapse. 

I feel like I should say it, but I won't. I have said it until I was blue in the face. It comes down to one thing. When you have a team of guys who have never been in this situation before, someone has to step up, and its usually the guy with the "C" on his chest. but apparently it will have to be someone else.

Not much more you can say. Game 7 in Vancouver....Here. We. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment