Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Am At A Loss


This isn't me, but this is how I feel. I...mmmmmmm....uhhhhhhhhh...I....WHAT THE F**K?! Really?! Really?! You get ABSOLUTELY HUMILIATED in Game 3...just destroyed, and you come out for Game 4 playing like that?! Despicable, just disgusting. This is how you respond?!

And what in the Hell is with all these second period collapses?! It happens every game. They were playing like they knew they weren't good enough. they were lazy with their passes, their checking was a joke, and the general attitude was meh. And don't even get me started on those two GUTLESS Swedes.

Are they injured? Don't appear to be. Are they just being swarmed every time they are on the ice? The Bruins have been playing them tight, but that was expected. Do they lack talent? Hell no. SO WHY IN THE HELL ARE THEY PLAYING LIKE THAT?! Oh I know, maybe its because they are GUTLESS! Just like in the first round, once Chicago amped it up, they slithered into a hole, and waited for their teammates to bail them out. If this team had any on-ice leadership out of their "captain" this is a different series. But no, we have a gutless wimp who crumbles at the first sight of adversity.

My faith has been shaken, but I said it last post and this will be true forever, I have lost all respect and any shred of admiration I had for those two losers. They are done in my book. This team will win because of people like Kesler, Bieksa, Burrows and Raymond. Guys who refuse to quit on their teammates. Go Canucks Go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment