Thursday, June 16, 2011

What A Disgrace


This is a complete joke. What a bunch of jackasses. There is no excuse for this. None at all. It was bad enough watching the team quit and lose, but now to be associated with these low-lifes makes me disgusted to be a Canucks fan right now. Just despicable. 

I have heard people say "Theses aren't real fans, they were just there to cause trouble." I wish I could believe that but its not true. I am not saying these fans are good fans, or even that big of fans, but alcohol brings out the douche bag in people. And I am a firm believer of a person is smart, but people are stupid. Get that mob-mentality going its hard to stop:



Bad enough we lost, but worse is this. Almost makes me not want to be a fan anymore.

1 comment:

  1. you can blame the twins, you can blame the coach, you can blame alot of the Canucks (except Kesler and the little french guy), but their goalie was below avg. and even sucked at times. Goalies who win cups know how to steal games in the finals, you just had to watch the goalie at the other end. You goalie is smug and not as good as he thinks he is. After his 1-0 win in game 5 he said he would have stopped that lone goal of the game that Thomas let in because he doesn't "wander", I heard him say that, in game 4 he let in 8 goals, but he doesn't "wander". maybe his head will always be too big to win a cup?

    ReplyDelete