Friday, May 27, 2011

Manny Cleared To Practice And For Full Contact...Wait What?!


According to TSN, Canucks Center Manny Malhotra, who had what appeared to be a career threatening eye-injury in March, has been cleared to practice with the team, and even participate in full contact drills. WHAT?! This can't be true, can it?

I mean I am not expecting to see Manny out there for Game 1, but what if he responds well to the contact and practice? What if he gets out there and everything goes fine? This would be like a post-season trade acquisition if he could return, even halfway through the series.

I don't want to get ahead of myself here though. this is great news, even if he can't return this post-season. This means he is ahead of schedule for next season at the very least, which is great news in itself. This has made my weekend...thats how bad my week sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment