Saturday, May 7, 2011

Another Fantastically Coached Game


Don't know about you guys, but I know I always play my under-achieving, non-performing players more than anyone else. It is crucial they are out there not trying as hard as they can and taking terrible shots. I mean who else would I play? Oh anyone else you say. Yeah that would work.

Ryan Kesler performed, again shocking that a regular season performer would show-up in the playoffs. This concept is completely foreign to the Sedins and Alain. Just because you have a team in a position to eliminate them doesn't mean you have to...I got that from Alain's book "Win With The Least Amount Of Effort." 

Alain is a joke. This is just more proof of what a joke of a head coach he is. How many times are you going to have a team in this position and not finish it Alain? You are a joke, this team wins despite your awful decisions and coaching. This team would be waiting in the Western Conference Finals if it wasn't for awful coaching, and gutless leadership. I have held off on the "gutless" tag, but thats exactly what they are. They don't increase heart or energy for the playoffs. They treat every game, whether pre-season or post-season, the same.

Thats what pisses me off though. If these idiots would show just a little bit of passion and heart it would be no contest. But they are just fine with coasting by. They are gutless, and are a disgrace to the "C' and "A" they were so wrongly awarded. I would sooner make Cody Hodgson the Captain before I would make those lazy bastards. A complete joke. Keep coddling them though Alain, its worked so far, right?

1 comment:

  1. that's why they don't play 1 game, or 3 games, or 5 games. with 7 games to play, the best team should come out the winner, plus with 7 games the owners have a chance to sell more tickets

    ReplyDelete