Friday, February 25, 2011

Quick Update

My work has been insane lately. Just started a new job and have been going in early and coming home late. That added with the time difference, the third period got underway at 11:45 for me last night, I have not been able to post as much as I want, and I have noticed my spelling and grammar is rather poor. Once I get through training I should be able to come up with a more definitive schedule, which will allow me to post as much as I like. I have also considered the possibility of bringing on another person as well, but who knows. I also have someone working on a banner/art for a background so it will have a more original feel to it.  Hang in there it shouldn't be much longer.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Flint's favorite son shuts them out on HNC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insinuating that Stevie Wonder plays goalie for the Boston Bruins isn't funny.

    ReplyDelete